Setter Play has 20 years’ experience in the design, manufacture, and installation of timber canopies for schools and public buildings across the country.
Our curved-beam canopies are perfect for a school or building project that is looking for something different and eye-catching to the everyday monopitch alternatives, whilst still maintaining the durability, functionality and high quality of our monopitch designs.
Using glulam timbers that are capable of being curved to any radius, our curved-beam designs are bespoke, meaning each design is created especially for your project. This capability allows us to match architectural features of your building, meaning your canopy complements the design, and also allows us to create custom canopy solutions where other companies may not.
The roofing systems we use block out up to 99% of UV-light, which keeps the canopy cool in the summer and prevents harmful rays getting through.
There are endless ways in which you can modify your new canopy, to create a structure that suits your needs and budget. Just get in touch if you want to discuss our bespoke options further!
- Full-height or half-height side panels, complete with polycarbonate windows
- Multiple different seating options
- Coloured roofing sheets in any configuration you’d like – schools love installing a canopy that matches their school’s colours!
- Electric roller-shutter doors; combined with full-height panels, roller-shutters create a secure, lockable outdoor classroom. This is a great way to extend your teaching space on a budget
- Roof-lights to allow more light to flood into the space
- Plus much more; give us a call to find out!